Services We Offer
Mary's Shelter provides a loving home and supervised structure for girls ages 12 through 17 who are pregnant, or are who parenting a child, and need a place to live. Our two homes are licensed as Level 12 Group Homes by the State of California: license #306000793 and #300613291.
- Housing for up to 18 girls and 12 babies, with one pregnant teen plus one teen mother and her baby sharing a room
- Supervision and care by our loving and trained staff on a 24/7 basis
- Bilingual staff in English and Spanish
- Access to quality medical care - prenatal, post-delivery and pediatric - plus monitoring of healthy behaviors and administration of prescribed medications
- Opportunities for Judeo-Christian spiritual formation
- Continuing progress in school at our own Mary's Academy
- Parenting education and coaching plus support for girls choosing adoption
- Individual, family, and group counseling by our staff social workers
- Family counseling to help reunify teen mothers with their families
- Case management to teach independent living skills and assist with job preparation, college applications, and legal emancipation
- Also licensed as an AB12 provider for Non Minor Dependent mothers aged 18 to 20.